Pages

Thursday, May 28

a bAd pLAN???StAtS MaTtEr....













Tuesday...

7.30 a.m...Alaq arrived at my house quite early than expected.Ops..it was not quite early but VERY EARLY in the morning!I had not take my bath yet as I was still sweeping while she appeared in front of my house with her innocent smile.While I was dressing myself,she had an interesting chit chat with my mom(I guess..coz she always got me 'kantoi' on my past story for the whole day during our outing)

9.00 a.m...we went out from our house.Heading to our destination.Eagerly to start our mission.Praying to Allah..everything will be fine!

9.30 a.m...Reached at Bank Simpanan Nasional.Stepped to the entrance,Alaq paid her grandma's bill first.Then,after preparing all relevant documents,we met with the p.i.c at the inquiry counter.Next task...find the administrators!!!Owh..it seems so COMPLICATED for A SHEET OF PAPER!!!

....MISSION FAILED......

10.00 a.m.....we planned for the next actions to be taken.Choice of locations....

1)The Secret Recipe Restaurant
2)The Chicken Rice Shop
3)Sushi King Restaurant
4)Pizza Hut Restaurant

Results :

1)......FAILED......
2)......FAILED......
3)......FAILED......
4)......FAILED......

2.00 p.m....A new plan engrossed in mind.A BAD PLAN...

4.00 p.m....arrived at the target venue.TESCO SECRET RECIPE.Alaq and I acted as if we were the customers.I ordered a slice of blueberry cheese cake and chocholate latte while Alaq had her favourite choice of cake and drinks.

4.15 p.m....we opened our notebook and the stopwatch was started.Our spying began....for every customer comes...for every order they have...for every service they provide...it was all written in our data.

5.15 p.m...OUR MISSION PARTLY ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

Praise be to ALLAH..at least we did not waste our time on the road only searching for a suitable location to do our STATISTICS PORTFOLIO.We only got about 14th intervals at the restaurant and we planned to continue our observation on this Friday.At first this task seems so easy to handle.Besides teacher only gave us a sheet of paper that contains the instructions to conduct the research and after all there was no acknowledgement for us from college.At last we had to do the research without the 'permission' from the owner of the restaurant.Sorry,uncle!!!but we only sit and we did not disturb your customers...remember,we are also your customers!!!In Maslow theory,CUSTOMERS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

p/s :my dear friends...don't take it easy and never have it procrastinate b'coz it's tougher than you thought!so let us finish it quickly!!!

No comments: